Although the salon may feel different for a while, we will still be providing you with
the same high quality services and customer service experiences you’ve come to expect.
In order for us to ensure the health and safety of every client, and all of our
team the following policies have been added to our daily operations.
UPDATE : From 8th August 2020, the Government has announced that Face-Coverings must be worn by visitor to salons. You are welcome to bring your own however we will not be able to take responsibility for masks getting damaged or stained (Hair Colour etc). We can provided disposable Face Covers at a charge of £1.
* Clients must arrive alone for their appointments (individuals with disability that require assistance will be exempt from this policy).
* Entry to the salon is via intercom. Only people with a booked appointment may enter the salon. We have a one way system in place, please mind the step when you enter.
* All waiting areas will be closed and clients will only be permitted to enter the salon at the time of their appointment.
* PPE required and supplied to every employee and a constant hand washing policy will be in place. All staff are wearing face shields and face coverings, with the exception of Tess who is wearing a face shield but not wearing a face covering on medical grounds.
* Increased levels of sanitation in effect to disinfect every station, chair and surface before and after every appointment.
* One adult may accompany One child for a child’s appointment. The adult is responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
* Upon entry of the salon, all clients are required to use our sanitation station located at the front desk.
* Personal belongings such as bags must remain with you for the
entirety of your service. We recommend leaving unnecessary items at home. We can not be held responsible for damage to personal belongings. If you don’t need it please leave at home.
* Please note we currently can not offer magazines, feel free to bring your own if you wish.
* At the moment we are only allowed to offer water in a disposable cup. As we try to look after the planet we would encourage you to bring your own re-useable cups or bottles.
We want to thank everyone for your continued support and understanding while we adjust to this new normal.
a.k.a Hairdressing Team.